Volio, a fine wine importer, has an exciting opportunity for high-level administrative support in a multifaceted role, including but not limited to purchasing and product management, data analytics, and customer/vendor relations.
- Purchasing – purchase order and invoice creation/management. Account management associated with purchasing includes customer and vendor relationships and communications, upholding our commitment to excellent service. Support inventory management.
- Product management – managing the steps that occur when a product is added or deactivated, including adding/removing from the price list and our ordering software, and triggering the steps for adding the product to our website and materials.
- Compliance – management of state compliance and brand registrations (brand registrations by state, label audits and registration).
- Data analytics and forecasting – collect sales data, manage and analyze data, and create trends and recommendations.
Skills and abilities:
- Detailed and team-oriented individual who is comfortable working on a small team and wearing multiple hats.
- Customer service skills – strong verbal and written communication necessary to professionally respond to requests and issues
- Ability to gather and analyze data – strength in Microsoft Office (particularly in Excel with the creation of formulas and pivot tables as appropriate to analyze data)
- Working experience with product/purchasing & invoicing software (Preferred, not required. Our software is a beverage management software called Encompass)
- A background in wine & spirits is a bonus, not required
Benefits & Details:
- Role based in new office in Cherry Creek North. M-F, 40 hrs/week
- Salary range: $45,000-$55,000. Compensation based on experience
- IRA and Healthcare
- Small team and great opportunity for growth – we believe in working together to reach our collective goals
Since our founding in 2007, we have carried forward our philosophy of seeking out multi-generation, family owned estates with absolute respect for the land which they farm. In the office, we are a fun (at least we think so!) small entrepreneurial team, and we believe in providing outstanding customer service to our suppliers and customers. The best candidate for this role will be hands on and excited to wear the many hats that come with working for a small company.
Submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected]